Are you an agency that prides itself on quality and client support? Do you create beautiful, effective websites? Do you know WooCommerce inside and out?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for the WooExpert Program.
That’s right — we’re relaunching the WooExpert Program with new and improved features that help agencies grow and connect online stores with the right digital partner.
What is the WooExpert Program?
The WooExpert Program is a group of agencies that deliver quality and service at the highest level, with the help of WooCommerce. These companies provide premium services for online stores using our platform and, in exchange, they benefit from exclusive training, support, and marketing opportunities.
The agencies that make up the exclusive WooExpert Program are the best of the best, providing custom solutions — using WooCommerce — for online stores in a variety of industries.
“Working more closely with WooCommerce and prospects will refine our proposal process. It’s a win-win when the client sees we are working more closely together, getting a higher level of support and possible discounts on extensions.”
– Judd Dunagan, Bright Vessel
There are four tiers — Verified, Silver, Gold, and Platinum — with requirements and benefits that vary for each one. For example, higher tiers include bonuses like a listing in our WooExpert Marketplace and co-marketing opportunities. Agencies can move to higher tiers through actions like completing certifications, responding to leads in a timely manner, and joining community events.
How can being a WooExpert benefit my agency?
Because the WooExpert Program is made up of agencies vetted by WooCommerce, joining this group adds instant validation to help you win more business. But the benefits don’t stop there! Here are just a few perks of being a WooExpert:
- Knowledge to help you stay ahead of the curve. Take advantage of our training academy, invitations to exclusive events, and a newsletter with insider info and tips. You’ll also gain access to pitch decks and one-pagers to help you sell your services to potential clients.
- Pre-qualified leads. As a Gold or Platinum tier member, you’ll get leads sent straight to you, filtered and pre-qualified by our sales team. No more weeding through unqualified prospects!
- Separation from competitors. How many agencies can say that they’re officially endorsed by WooCommerce? Stand out from the crowd by featuring your WooExpert status in your proposals and on your website.
- Co-marketing opportunities. Submit case studies and showcase ideas with the potential for publication on WooCommerce.com.
- A marketplace listing. Silver, Gold, and Platinum tier members are featured in our WooExperts marketplace, where online stores go to find help with their websites.
- Support directly from WooCommerce. As you progress through the WooExpert Program, you’ll have access to priority support, a dedicated partner manager, a special Slack channel, and more.
- Discounts on WooCommerce extensions. Get up to 50% off WooCommerce subscriptions. Use these savings for your agency or pass them onto clients as an extra bonus for working with you!
- A special WooExpert Program portal. Keep track of your performance, leads, and resources through our private portal.
And don’t worry — you can continue to handle invoicing and billing however you’d like for your business.
“Being a WooExpert has helped our agency specialize and scale in the eCommerce space. Soon after being vetted by WooCommerce and invited into the program, our lead flow shifted from local mom and pop shops to mid-size and enterprise-level eCommerce companies. And with the shift in lead flow came an increase in per project revenue, which resulted in an increase in staff, an increase in additional services to offer our clients, and a great feeling of accomplishment from every Woo project we complete.”
– Joe Riviello, Zen Agency
How is the new WooExpert Program different?
We’re relaunching the WooExpert Program to be bigger and better than ever, thanks to the feedback we received from our members. To begin, we removed the entry fee that was required at the beginning of our program’s history.
We created a team of partner managers specifically designed to support our WooExperts. They serve as liaisons between agencies and WooCommerce to ensure that everyone in our program can make the most of their membership.
We’ve also created a new marketplace and partner portal built with agencies in mind. Members can quickly log into the portal to create and update their WooExpert listing with work examples, services, testimonials, and more. The portal also features a seamless onboarding process, a notification center, and an event calendar.
Looking for leads? You can use the partner portal to accept or deny marketplace leads, receive support from your dedicated partner manager (with Platinum tiers), and see how your business has grown with the help of WooCommerce.
In summary, our relaunched program focuses on you — the agencies. We’ve honed in on providing top-notch support, guidance, and resources to help our WooExperts grow.
How do I become a WooExpert?
Interested in joining the WooExpert Program? You’ll just need to go through a simple application process to ensure that your agency is the right fit.
To apply, you’ll submit some basic information about your company, answer a few open-ended questions, and share examples of your work. Your application will go through three rounds of review:
- Initial screening to confirm basic requirements, like size, experience, and reputation
- A technical review where our team examines the code quality of your work samples
- A final assessment of factors like use of themes and extensions, site stability, responsiveness, speed, and security
If your application is accepted, you’ll be notified and onboarded into the WooExpert Program.
Ready to grow your agency alongside WooCommerce? Apply to become a WooExpert.
How can merchants find a WooExpert?
If you’re a merchant looking for help with a new or existing WooCommerce store, then a WooExpert may be the perfect fit! Every member of the WooExpert Program is vetted by the WooCommerce team — you can trust that you’ll receive a high-quality website and excellent customer service.
You can filter the WooExpert marketplace based on time zone, language, industry, services offered, and budget to help you find the right agency for your specific needs. Each individual agency profile has information to help you make a selection, like testimonials, work samples, and rates.
Looking for an expert to build your dream store? See our full list of WooExperts.