Being an Apple product, AirPods work with Apple devices. Whether it’s an iPhone or iPad, you will be able to use AirPods conveniently. As it has Bluetooth, you can even use it with other devices that have Bluetooth. This will give you the option to connect it with an HP laptop. The process of connecting AirPods to HP laptops is straightforward and we will discuss the steps clearly.
How to Connect AirPods to HP Laptop?
AirPods will allow you to connect it to an HP laptop. Both devices must have Bluetooth turned on. You will have to pair it by following these steps.
Step 1: Open Settings by pressing the Windows key + I together.
Step 2: Hit on the option “Devices.”
Step 3: Click “Bluetooth” by going to the option “Bluetooth and other devices.”
Step 4: Click “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
Step 5: Select “Bluetooth.”
Step 6: Open the AirPods case.
Step 7: Press and hold the button located at the back of the Case.
Step 8: When there is a blinking light, the AirPod will go into pairing mode.
Step 9: On your HP laptop, select AirPods from the many options.
Step 10: Hit on “Done.”
Can AirPods Connect To HP Laptop?
Although AirPods will work great with any Apple product, you can connect it to any device which has Bluetooth. If your HP laptop has Bluetooth, you can pair them together conveniently. In some cases, you may opt for a Bluetooth dongle. Connecting AirPods to an HP laptop is the same as connecting Bluetooth headphones, headsets, or earbuds.
Issue – AirPods Not Connecting to Windows 10
There can be many reasons which can prevent AirPods from connecting to Windows 10.
- Bluetooth is disabled: One of the main reasons is when Bluetooth is disabled on your laptop. For this, you will have to turn the Bluetooth off and turn it again.
- Outdated Bluetooth driver: When you have an outdated Bluetooth driver, there will be problems with the Bluetooth connection. To prevent this, you will have to update the Bluetooth driver.
- Corrupted Bluetooth driver: With a corrupted Bluetooth driver, your system will not be able to connect to AirPods. It is important to uninstall the Bluetooth driver and reinstall it again.
- AirPods not pairing: For the initial connection, the white light on the case of the AirPods must be flashing. Once it flashes, the AirPod will be in pairing mode.
- AirPods connected but not enabled: This problem happens when AirPods is connected but is not selected as the main output device. You will have to go to the Control Panel of your computer and select Headphones from the Sound setting.
How to Unpair AirPods?
Unpairing AirPods from your HP laptop is very simple. By unpairing AirPods, you can remove it permanently from your laptop. If you don’t want to remove it permanently, you can simp[ley disable Bluetooth. These are the steps to unpair AirPods.
Step 1: On your comp[uter, go to Settings.
Step 2: Hit on “Bluetooth.”
Step 3: Go to the “Devices” list.
Step 4: Select AirPods and click on the icon “I.”
Step 5: Click on “Forget this device.”
Step 6: Hit on “Forget Device” for confirmation.
The Bluetooth advantage has made AirPods work with other devices including HP laptops. You can connect AirPods to an HP laptop by following the above steps. It is similar to connecting to any other Bluetooth device. You will also be able to unpair AirPods without any issues. By pairing AirPods with non-Apple products, you will be able to use the wireless earbuds easily with your HP laptop.