Location: Bengaluru and Chennai
- Responsible for Hardware design in Analog/ Digital, Schematics design, Circuit design /analysis
- Solving Design failures / field failures
- Responsible for resolving obsolescence of electronic, electrical & electromechanical legacy components.
- Work with Sustainment Engineer to identify and propose solution & test methodology.
- Responsible for implementing the solution
- Technical responsibility in support of product roadmap & sustainment plans.
- Recommendation and proposal of design changes / re-designs.
- Investigation, Design, testing, validation, manufacturing ready & releasing
- Create and document test plans and results
- Lead technical design reviews
- Responsible for timely print markups, advanced prints, and on-time release.
- Develop Service instructions for dealers
- Provide technical support on CPI quality projects
- Monitor Product quality and identify quality improvements opportunities.
- Engineering analysis and corrective actions for field returns
- Identify and execute cost reduction opportunities