Hii, I am here to tell you about my GlobalLogic Interview Experience. Recently, GlobalLogic visited our campus for full-time recruitment. It consists of four rounds.
First Round: It is based on an Online Assessment. It consists of MCQs related to CS fundamentals and 4 basic Coding questions like Fibonacci, prime number, etc.
The Second one is Technical Round, The third one is (Technical +Managerial Round), and The fourth one is Hr Round.
Second Round(Technical Round): In My Second Round of Interviews, a Mam came to the meeting and She asked first some warm-up Questions related to quants, logical reasoning, and English ability. After that, They asked to start questions on OOPS like:
- Four Pillar of OOPS(Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance)
- Method Overloading
- Method Overriding
After that, She asked me questions related to DBMS(Data Base Management System)
- Start with Your Introduction.
- What is Dbms?
- SQL commands?
- What is SQL?
- Difference between Drop and Truncate?
- SQL Injection?
- Which Database do you use?
That’s all the Questions She asked me in my second round.
Third Round(Technical+Managerial Round): In the third round of Interviews, a sir join the meeting and he asked me questions related to DBMS.
- Tell me about yourself, Like your academics, achievements, etc.
- SQL Injection in brief?
- Which programming Language do you know?
- Explain your Project?
- Is your final year project done?
- Why GlobalLogic?
- Will you be comfortable with any of the technologies?
- Program to check if a given string is Palindrome or not?
Fourth Round(Hr Interview):
- Why GlobalLogic?
- How do you come to know about GlobalLogic?
- Explain your Project.
- Any questions which you would like to ask us.
- Comfortable with any Technology.
Verdict: Finally, I am the lucky one who was selected in GlobalLogic and sees a great future ahead.