5 Rounds- 1 Test + 4 Interview
Round 1 (Online round: 90 minutes)
- 3 questions based on DP, Arrays, Tree
- How are you doing?
- What about college? library?
Do you read books? I told him I mostly google stuff as per requirement.
- What are your favorite topics and subjects?
- Tell me about OOPS concepts.
- Why oops is required?
- a practical example of private and public inheritance
- Does polymorphism also exist in c? yes, printf, scanf etc.
- C also has oops concepts but it needed more work to do
- Have you heard about nptel?
- Copy constructors
- Is oops about security or data hiding? it’s about data hiding i.e. abstraction
- Tell me about your intern project
- How much time you code in a day
- How do you go for course prep that is offered in college? I told him that we refer to material shared by teachers and the rest we google stuff as per requirement
- How are your days going during covid?
- Explain intern project in 2-3 minutes
- Did you have a DBMS course?
- Explain Normalization and first, second, and third normal form in 2-3 minutes
- Do you know about joins? Which joins do you know about?
You have a department table with 3 rows with 1,2,3 dept id and an employee table with 40 rows which has 20 rows for 1,2 id each
select * from dept left outer join emp where dept.id== emp.id;
- What does the above query return?
- How many rows does the output have?
- The difference between deleting and truncating
- Do you know about transactions? Tell about ACID properties of transactions.
- Difference between DML, DDL, and DCL
- Is your intern project UI-based or backend-based?
- Which backend is used?
- Is your UI tests written to any software?
- Why selenium/ which language was used for the intern project and why
- How to see test results
- Have you implemented the CI/CD pipeline end to end or some part of it
- Tell about an end to end child pipeline in detail
- How were the first 2 rounds?
- Which job position do you want to be part of? like ML, coding, etc.
- In your free time, do you only prefer to work on web dev?
- Have you uploaded projects on GitHub?
- Do you have projects on your laptop?
- Run any one of the projects you mentioned in your resume and explain it
(Project Related Ques)
- Explain what is that threshold and how it is calculated
- What is that vibrator doing in line 142
- How was your experience of the online coding round, three interviews?
- What are you doing these days?
- Any hackathons or competitive competitions? I didn’t participate in any hackathons yet, so I told him about the short competitions I participated in.
- Your areas of interests
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Is any close relative in the public sector?
- Have patience, don’t give up.
- Be 100% honest. It will reflect confidence too.
- You have to assume that interviewer knows nothing about the ans and the different terms you will use in ans, so you have to explain everything from a to z (i.e. each and every term).
- Also, make sure you use pen and paper to make the interviewer visualize stuff.
- Always keep a smile on your face.
- Be natural, be energetic and be excited. This should be reflected in your answers and the way you will talk.